Do we share any of the same ancestors? If so, I would love to hear from you and hear all about them.
- John Carl LARSON  (Jun 1885, Woodland, Wright, Minnesota, USA)
- Sadie Edna NUTTALL  (1 Jun 1895, Minnesota, USA)
- Mary Louise Strmonik  (2 Jun 1902, Smartno ob Dreti, Nazarje, Slovenia, AUSTRIA)
- Kerstin ANDERSDOTTER  (4 Jun 1697, Fastnas, Norra Ny, Varmlands lan, SWEDEN)
- Peder Bang/Borstadmyren PEDERSEN and Anne Opem JOHNSDATTER  (9 Jun 1806, NORWAY)
- Milton Theodore LIDMAN  (9 Jun 1905, Seattle, King, Washington, USA)
- Kjerstin LARSDOTTER  (13 Jun 1830, Fastnas, Norra Ny, Varmlands lan, SWEDEN)
- Anna ELOFSDOTTER  (14 Jun 1863, Fastnas, Norra Ny, Varmlands lan, SWEDEN)
- Lars ELOFSSON  (21 Jun 1806, Fastnas, Norra Ny, Varmlands lan, SWEDEN)
- Karen ELOFSDOTTER  (24 Jun 1856, Norra Loffstrand, Eksharad, Varmlands lan, SWEDEN)
- Anna ERIKSEN  (25 Jun 1871, , Nicollet, Minnesota, USA)
Note: The number in brackets [ ] is the individual's RIN (record identification number) or the couple's MRIN (marriage record identification number) in my genealogy program. If there is a word after an individusl's name, it is his/her farm/village as listed in the Bygdebok.
Come back and check out next month's roll call.