Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Getting Ready For The New Year!

As another year draws to a close I find myself looking back on my "genealogy year."  I started out with great intentions (don't we all) ~ 2010 was the year I was going to get organized, make up a schedule for my research and stick to it, and start a genealogy blog.  With only four days until the end of the year, it is time to see how I did.

Well ~ I am somewhat organized but still have a way to go, I made up my schedule but at about mid-year I veered off-course, and I did start this blog (however I have not been a consistent blogger).  I deserve a  grade of C for the year ~ not so good.  Where I went to school a C meant average, needs improvement, student needs to focus and work to her potential.

Luckily for me the new year starts in four days.  I accept the C for 2010 but plan to strive for an A in 2011.  So ~ how am I going to go from a C to an A?  As usual, there is no magic - it takes hard work, dedication, persistence and most importantly, a PLAN. 

I am going to spend a little time thinking about what I accomplished this year and what I would like to accomplish next year.  How about you?  What were your successes and your failures?  How do you plan to change things up for 2011?

Tomorrow ~ What I did right in 2010.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - just so you know all comments are moderated.